Monday, July 14, 2008

Dirty Little Secret

Spoiler alert - Well, could be a foiler; funeral scene being filmed this Friday in North Carolina for OTH. And P. Sawyer and her BFF Brooke may be involved in a serious car accident later this season and one will hover near death. Which one? Uh-oh flower girl, what's up with that? Hmm, probably not true.
And on Gossip Girl, for Dan's viewing (dis)pleasure; Nate and Serena do some kissing @ the white party in the Hamptons. But there's a whole story on that, with the MILF character and all. Go Madchen.

Why can't you wear white after Labor Day? And what season is it okay to start wearing it again? My fashion blogger should be appearing after a few more posts. In fact, I'll be having guest bloggers periodically to help me out here. Can't wait.

Also, I got to hang out with Googly Eyes today for a little bit, which is always cool. Even singing "Dirty Little Secret" by The All American Rejects. How awesome are you?!

I wonder what I'm gonna wear to work tomorrow?

No comments: