Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sing Me A Lullaby

The Olympics are starting this Friday, aren't they? 08/08/08...

I took a quick cat nap a little while ago and it's only made me more tired.

Seeing this picture of Robert Buckley woke me up a little. He was at a screening for Pineapple Express in New York City. Buckley is currently co-starring in Lipstick Jungle with Brooke Shields, Kim Raver, and Lindsay Price. He was probably one of the reasons this show didn't get canceled. I can't say the same for Cashmere Mafia. Another show I watched that only lasted half a season.
Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel were photographed last night after having dinner @ Katsuya in LA. You just know 'N Sync will reunite and tour eventually.
The Backstreet Boys are putting out another album. Does anyone know why? Their previous one didn't do so well. Maybe they should stop trying for a while and give their 5 fans time to miss them.

I've been saying this forever already. Doesn't Bernadette Peters look like Jacklyn Zeman from General Hospital? Can you tell which one is which? I know you don't care but it's just something I thought I'd bring up.

Executive producer Mark Wahlberg will be making an appearance on Entourage this coming season. He's come a long way from "Good Vibrations".
Are Johnny Gill and Bobby Brown really performing together on cruise ships?

Little drummer girl sang me a lullaby last night to try and get me to sleep. It must of worked in her favor since she fell asleep before I did. Maybe I should watch "Glitter" to try and help me get to sleep @ night.

Go on and blog, Junior Sibling!

No comments: