Saturday, January 24, 2009

Molly Ringwald's Double Bundle Of Joys

People magazine reported that actress Molly Ringwald will be welcoming not one, but two babies later this year. Ringwald and her husband will add a brother and a sister for 5 year old daughter Mathilda.

She currently stars as the mom on ABC Family's 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager'.

I remember the short lived sitcom Molly did with Lauren Graham and Jenna Elfman on ABC years ago. It was called Townies and they played best friends who worked in a diner together. Was I the only one who watched that? I would record it on VHS if I wasn't planning on being home when it aired. And you know what? I was rummaging through my VHS archives a while back and came across one of the episodes! What a find.

Back to Molly's twins: she should so name them Blaine and Andie!

No comments: