Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grey's Anatomy is Back!

Yay for all the GA viewers. We are treated to a 2 hour season premiere for their 5th season. And Derek (Patrick Dempsey) & Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) stay together. Forever. I love when my fave couples stay together. I don't find that boring @ all. Every show follows the cliche of putting a pair together and then breaking them up. For angst and sexual tension of course.

Sidebar - I never thought Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) would break up on Gilmore Girls, but of course, they followed the cliche. And then they got back together on the series finale and I felt cheated. No wedding, no nothin'.

But back to Grey's, what's up with that promo about Nurse Rose (what's her real name?) telling McDreamy she's preggers. Dream? Derek involved in a bad accident. Dream? Izzie (Katherine Heigl) still on the show. Dream?

Also exciting is the music they'll be playing throughout the episode. They have the best songs. Sometimes when you're going trough something or talking to someone, are you also imagining a song playing right then and there?

Oh, I don't.

No comments: