Saturday, June 2, 2012

Facts of Life's "Natalie Green".....and Brangelina?

"Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen on Bravo is quite entertaining.

Two of Cohen's guests on Thursday's show were Mindy Cohn and Kim Fields. Cohn and Fields starred together on the 80's sitcom, "Facts of Life." Before I go on, I have to say that show was probably one of my most favorite programs EVER! Wednesday nights, baby!

They discussed certain topics, such as George Clooney's recurring role and which charcter lost their virginity first (it was Cohn's charcter, Natalie). But what I found fascinating was there has been this long standing rumor that Mindy Cohn is very good friends with none other than celebrity couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! WHOA! I have never heard that one before! Although, I do admit to be slacking on my celeb pop culture.

What is also being long rumored is that Cohn is the godmother to the couple's six children. Double WOAH! When asked about that, Cohn "pleaded the fifth" during the segment were the guests are given three questions and have to answer two.

How did that combination come about? I sincerely want to know.

No comments: