Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grey's And George May Part Ways

Reports are circulating that actor T.R. Knight is asking to be released from his contract with Grey's Anatomy, despite having three more years to fulfill.

Sources have spilled to Entertainment Weekly and The Associated Press that Knight is unhappy with the direction (which seems to be nowhere from where I watch) his character is going.

ABC and Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes are rumored to grant the request.

Is it me or has the show gone downhill? I used to be so giddy with excitement for Thursdays and now I haven't been completely watching the newer episodes in its entirety. I've been channel surfing or not even watching any TV @ all. Meredith and Derek used to be so hot and now they barely have scenes together even though they are a full fledged, committed couple! And that Denny & Izzie storyline stinks.

Even ER has managed to hold my interest after such a long, long time. I don't know why.

No comments: