Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home For Robert Pattinson

The hot one has landed. Arriving @ Heathrow International in London earlier today, Robert Pattinson directly headed home to his parents house as he prepares to go on the promotional circuit for his latest film, Twilight.

Who saw Robert's parents on the Ellen Degeneres show dancing it up during the warm up a couple of weeks back?

Pattinson's co-star, Kristen Stewart is set to join him as she made her exit out of California yesterday.

I went to see the film and I must say that all in all, it was quite good. They made do with the budget they had but I would go see it again. I'm a sucker for love stories and such and this one was very sweet. The chemistry these two had in the film was amazing. I couldn't believe the intensity between the two actors. And there was no cussing @ all, was there?

I'm sure the sequel, New Moon, is highly anticipated.

No comments: