Thursday, October 9, 2008

NKOTB In The Bay

A little more than 24 hours to go and then the New Kids on the Block make their bay area stop on their current tour. The excitement is catching on.

I missed them the first time around when all the hoopla surrounded them in the late 80's and early 90's.

They even appeared a few times on Dance Party USA. I had that captured on tape too. Where said tape is located is beyond me.

Flower Girl is going. Jean Jacket is going. Goose is excited about the early bird dinner. Buster will have that cocktail for the road. Hula Kuya can't make it. And me and the rest of the peeps will be making our way to the HP Pavil.

Remember, Lady GaGa and Natasha Bedingfield will be the opening acts. That's a good lineup. So Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield (If You're Not The One) are brother and sister? Where's he right now? Locked in with the rest of the one hit wonders, I suppose.

2 comments:

Lys said...

Last I heard, Daniel was still producing... As for the NKOTB on the show, yup - it seemed like every taping day I'd be in town, they would be involved in some way. Then again, I was not (and still am not) a fan. Like the boys just not - eeehh - you know what I mean *LOL* ;)

But if I do find a tape, I'll let ya know.

Catt James said...

Wow, you even have info on Daniel Bedingfield.

Yes! Definitely let me know if you come across that DP tape. Any tape for that matter! LOL!

Thanks Lys!