Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday

The Emmy's were so boring I fell asleep in the middle of it all and woke up towards the very end. I'm so happy for Tina Fey and 30 Rock though and felt that Neil Patrick Harris should have won for How I Met Your Mother.

Gosh, the best part was probably catching a glimpse of Susannah Hoffs from the Bangles. She's married to director Jay Roach, who won an award or two. She should've stormed the stage with her guitar and started playing Hazy Shade of Winter. Who wants my copy of All-Nighter? Why do I have a copy of All-Nighter?

Another hilarious moment was the TV Guide channel's red carpet arrivals. Lisa Rinna and Joey Fatone were interviewing Cloris Leachman about Dancing With The Stars and Cloris revealed that when they were doing blocking last week, she went pee-pee in her pants. OMG! Goodness gracious, why would she reveal that on national TV? And then Lisa Rinna suggested they provide Depends for her! Very odd indeed.

No comments: