Monday, September 15, 2008

No More Jason Morgan?

I have been watching soaps since I was like 4 years old. And Niki Smith was hella scary back then! I remember when One Life to Live's opening credits were just that sunset thingamajig and General Hospital had the sirens blaring as the ambulance raced by the screen. I even got excited when they introduced Loving as a new soap and was an avid Edge of Night viewer. Remember Preacher and Jody? Anyone? They were played by Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky and now Debbie Wilson on 90210) and Charles Flohe. And all before I was 11.

Now I have moments where I'm soap obsessed and where I don't care. I'm @ the I don't care mode as of late but as all soap viewers know, it doesn't take a whole lot to catch up on a year's worth. General Hospital was the one for me this last year and I stopped watching a few months ago. But rumor has it that Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan will be exiting in November when his contract expires (again!). Now I really won't be watching. He was one of the main reasons I watched. He'll come back...
Here's Burton @ the GH Weekend from 2007.

No comments: