Friday, July 25, 2008

Egg Scramble Bagel

So the weekend is upon us once again. Time sure flies by fast, doesn't it? Who has big plans this weekend? For me, plans, yes. Big plans? Not so much.

The Doobie Brothers are @ The Mountain Winery tonight. C'mon, (in a singing voice), what a fool believes... And the Stone Temple Pilots are playing the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. Do they have a record out? John Mayer is going to be @ the Shoreline in Mountain View Saturday night. I wonder if Jennifer Aniston will be here taking pictures of him backstage like she's been doing @ some of his other gigs. What's she doing with all the pictures?
Two big movies out today are Step Brothers and X Files (I Want to Believe). Yeah, I want to believe in a lot of things.

Star magazine reported that Matthew Broderick has a chick on the side and all the news wires picked up on it. Star reports on a lot of fiction but I wonder why it made minor headlines. Could it be true and if so, is Matthew Broderick even hot?

I went out and got myself an egg scramble bagel for breakfast this morning. Those are really good. Try one if you have the time.

Drinking a 20 oz Gatorade or Powerade gets rid of headaches. Works for me most of the time.

Have a good weekend all. Stop by and visit should you happen to surf the net the next couple of days.

And I'm done...

No comments: