Friday, August 8, 2008

Bones, Bones, Bones

Nice blog, Junior Sibling. I dug the grievance portion. And that is the last of my sibs to post. All will be back I'm sure and I'm hoping for others to join in on the commentary.

The Olympics in China got underway early this morning (8pm China time) with a spectacular opening ceremony. President Bush was on hand for the festivities. It will be going on all weekend and then some on NBC.

Two big movies opened on Wednesday instead of today; Pineapple Express with Seth Rogan and James Franco and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Both did impressive numbers on their first day. Express took in $12 mil and Sisterhood did a modest $5.7 mil.
I took my final last night (I think I may have bombed it) and why did I sorta get lost going home? Maybe I was in a daze thinking about how badly I did. Anyway, I ended up having to go around and taking the bridge. What's with me?

Jewel married her longtime boyfriend, rodeo champion Ty Murray in the Bahamas on Thursday. They have been together like 10 years. Wow! Hands down, "This Way" is her best song ever IMHO.
Out in New York City yesterday, Katie Holmes and a very well dressed Suri Cruise out and about. Katie sure dresses her up just to go to the park to get dirty and stuff. I like to put little drummer girl in a ball gown when I take her to the park. And Jennifer Aniston was furniture shopping in West Hollywood with some of her randoms and then put on a dress later in the evening to go have dinner with friends. Where's the Mayer?

Bones is set to have its season premiere on August 25th (not too far off) and Booth and Brennan are supposed to get horizontal soon.
I love my Blackberry. Yet I can't seem to part with my Palm Pilot, which I still constantly use. Is that pretty much obsolete nowadays?

You know who's really good looking? Damien Fahey, host of MTV's TRL. I know, they still have TRL? And I thought I saw John Norris reporting on something. He's still there. What about Kurt Loder? What about MTV playing videos?

Tickets for Carrie Underwood's concert on Nov 15th @ the Oracle Arena went on sale this past Monday. On Sunday, tickets for Ray Lamontagne (his song "Within You" is so beautiful) on Nov 13 and Alanis Morissette on Nov 17 become available. Both are playing the Paramount Theatre in Oakland. Also on Sunday, Jason Mraz tickets go on sale for his Greek Theatre show on Nov 02.

I'm hearing that Shannen Doherty won't be making her re-appearance as Brenda Walsh on 90210 until the 4th or 5th episode. That'll give me enough time to search for my dolls, pillows, and Brenda poster from my archives. Should I have a viewing party, I expect you to be there with me for that special moment. I'll buy food and boxed wine!
Gosh, I've had this ongoing headache for days! And I know you're all wondering which sibling I am. We have Master, Junior and Younger Siblings. And then there's me, Catt James aka Sexy Sibling. Please, stop laughing. I can hear you through cyberspace. Fine, I'll settle for Female Sibling...

TGIF

No comments: