Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Don't Want To Go To The Dentist

Those were the words that came out of little drummer girl's mouth yesterday. But I pressed on and said it would be a quick peek inside her mouth. Who am I kidding? She knows the drill. This isn't her first time going but of course, her actions speak differently.

Personally, I'm afraid of the dentist myself. And hell yeah, I still freak out each time I walk inside the office. And I'm a grown-up! Wait, really? I'm a grown-up? I so don't feel like one and I know I don't look like one (okay, stop snickering). I still ponder what I want to be "when I grow up." No, I don't want to be a Pussycat Doll. How does one become a publicist for celebrities? They are the ones who write up stars' official comments to the media. They plant fact and fiction stories about their clients to drum up press. They say when time is up for red carpet interviews and what is okay and not okay during talk show appearances. That's what I really want to be!

So...back to the dentist. We don't like to go!!!

No comments: