Friday, August 29, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Is Not Desperate; Is She?

Why would Tim Gunn label Jennifer Aniston desperate? And high maintenance?! She's the coolest! Well, that's what I had thought up until recently. Only because I have noticed a difference when I see images of her out and about. She still looks great but it's like there's a sadness to her. Anyone agree? Her and her posse can tell the media and the public that she's the happiest she's ever been but then she has to let that actually show. Maybe I'm not making sense. It's Friday, it's viciously hot, and I'm working all day. On a good note (maybe), Aniston is currently shooting an episode of 30 Rock (Liz Lemon!) in NYC, her rep confirms but isn't giving away any details on her character. Regardless, the JA is still tops.Oy, I gotta pick up my dry cleaning.

No comments: