Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shannen Doherty Goes Green

Shannen Doherty was papped @ the Green Door in LA on Saturday (who's the big dude with her?). When was the last time she was spotted out on the town? Maybe she's always out and about and now everyone (and by that, I mean all 90210 nostalgic fans) suddenly cares again because she's heading back to the Hills of Beverly. I know I care.

Jennie Garth told TV Guide that she recently filmed her first scenes with Shannen and she was quoted as saying, "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." And Garth said once they got into it, "It felt like a good fit." Squeeeeeee....

And remember, while Jennie was competing on Dancing With The Stars last year, Shannen told People magazine, "She is amazing!" Squeeeeeee one more time....

Sidebar - I ran into this guy I went out with and sorta crushed on and he spotted me miles away because of my sunburn (especially the nasal area). Yeah, that was attractive.

No comments: