Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gossip Girl Season 1 DVD - Buy.It.Now

I know you're all going to hop over to your nearest DVD retailer to purchase the 1st season of Gossip Girl! Wait, that must just be me. Les is coming, hold on...

(Minutes later)...
Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, c'mon, you know you want to relive the following:

The love story of socialite, reformed party girl Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Brooklyn bred writer, Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley).

Blair Waldorf's (Leighton Meester) constant battle with not only her Queen B status, but herself.

The family scandal that Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) endures as well as his torn feelings for Serena and Blair. And Vanessa?

Vanessa Abrams' (Jessica Szhor) secret love for childhood best friend, Dan.

Jenny Humphrey's (Taylor Momsen) eager rise and humiliating fall to and from the top.

Reignited sparks between Serena's mom, Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Dan and Jenny's father, Rufus (Matthew Settle).

Two words: Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick).

The OMFG! moments.

And the couple that most fans truly root for? Best friends Serena and Blair, whose friendship and devotion to each other knows no boundaries.

How did I manage to come up with all that? Whew! But you know what? All that I mentioned above goes to the crapper because season 2 (Sept 1) is supposed to crank it up a devilish notch.
Blair: "Everything was cool, until I found out you had sex with my boyfriend"

Dan: "I love you because you can be with someone like me and still be friends with someone like Blair"

Chuck: "I say, let's get the bitch"

Serena: "Because she has that tape of me and she'll use it! It's practically a snuff film"

Nate: "I'm taking the subway"

Jenny: "You think you can just send me off in a plaid skirt and a metro card"

The cast on Aug 16th in the Hamptons celebrating their upcoming 2nd season

And a special note to my Buster: Are you trying to hurt me? You should cancel that NetFlix order. If you end up liking it, they'll for sure be canceled this season.
Nah, I hope you enjoy it (as I'm nervously typing). I'm prone to Serena which naturally means you'll probably be prone to Blair. You'll have to let me know.
Signed, (the other) Buster...

No comments: